Forest ecosystems as global resource of the biosphere: calls, threats, solutions in the context of climate change
International Forestry Forum
Voronezh State University of Forestry and Technologies named after G.F. Morozov, Russia, Voronezh.
29-30 september 2022
The forum will be held online.
Links to connect!!!
International Forestry forum
29-30 september 2022
09:00 - Registration of participants
THEMATIC DIRECTIONS OF THE WORK OF THE FORUM
1. Forest projects: climate change and ecosystem services.
2. Reforestation and reforestation. Plantation and target forest management.
3. Effectiveness of forestry management. Financial and economic mechanisms in forest management and forest management.
4. Genetics, post-genomic technologies, biotechnologies, breeding and seed production.
5. Russia's integration into the global forest industry, investment policy in the forest complex, stimulation of demand for wood products.
6. Forest engineering: new concepts and technologies.
7. Resource-saving and non-waste technologies in timber processing. New scientific developments aimed at the use of wood waste.
8. Digital technologies in the forest complex.
About International Forestry Forum
Goals and objectives of the International Forest Forum - constructive discussion of the tasks and modernization’s mechanisms, innovative and technological development of the forest complex of Russian Federation and foreign countries, implementation of priority national and international programs and projects; development and presentation of specific recommendations for solving key problems in this area, assistance in the formation of a strategic partnership of the scientific and expert community, legislative and executive authorities, public organizations, business structures and the media, focused on the priority tasks of modernization and scientific and technological development of forestry and the timber industry. Scientists from various countries of the world will take part in the Foruy, including: Russia, Bulgaria, Serbia, Spain, the Republic of Belarus and a number of others.